Pages

Sunday 22 May 2011

Ooh look, pictures!


A rather talented devotee has provided me with some lovely photos to satisfy the popular request for more images that I have had both here and on other sites. I am still not happy to provide fully identifiable shots and so make no apology for the mask.

As a quick run-down for people who like the details in such things the corset is a custom limited edition in leopard print leather bought at a fetish event and sadly no maker's label. Leather gloves bought from a market in Berlin. The necklace is my leopard print locket that contains my chaste boy's key. The leather skirt is from H&M, the suspender belt from WhatKatieDid, nylon stockings from Stockingshq and pony hair shoes by Dune.

I have lots more photos that were taken, but I will be keeping them for my most special boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment