Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

Dirty Weekend part 8

The hotel we were staying at had a fancy restaurant as one of its features. I had sent my boy down to make reservations the previous evening and whilst I got dressed I had him phone the maĆ®tre d’to check that our table would be ready on time. I chose to wear a sleek black dress from Wolford that my boy had bought for me along with my Louis Vuitton scarf (leopard print of course!) and black court shoes. I have expensive tastes and my boy is well accustomed to satisfying them.

Over time I have come to expect service in restaurants to be a little lacking, and so before we arrived I had already decided to keep note of every time my boy let my wine glass go empty, if he ordered before me, if he started to eat before me... all things covered by basic dining etiquette which I know he is familiar with. Unfortunately, I was utterly thwarted, but in a lovely way. The service was impeccable. Quick, efficient, no chatty nonsense that seems to be the fashion, and a sommelier that never once let my glass go anywhere near empty (and his choice of wine was excellent too). The staff were so efficient that my boy didn't even get a chance to let anything slip! We were both very amused that all the staff automatically looked to me to make the orders and approve the wine which would traditionally be the role of the male partner. I must be giving off the right messages.

Leaving my boy to settle the bill I made my way back up to the suite. Whilst at dinner I had arranged a special surprise to be sent up to the room and it had arrived. When my boy returned (looking rather dashingly handsome in his suit I might add) I informed him I was in the mood for relaxing and he should run me a bath. I noted that he had taken care to pack my preferred bubble bath and the massive tub filled with hot steamy water. I told him to fetch some glasses and see about popping the cork on his birthday bottle of champagne which I had taken from the parcel room service had sent up. He does like bubbles! As it was his birthday I gave him the choice of whether he wanted to kneel beside the bath or get in it too.....

And sadly for you all that is something only he will get to know. Special birthday presents aren't for sharing. All I will let you know is that he was eventually, after much pleading, allowed to cum and that he says he very much enjoyed his birthday treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment