Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Dirty weekend part 7

Sorry for the long delay. Once again my every day life keeps trying to trip me up and get in the way of writing posts! Hello to the new followers too.

So, when I left the last post we'd had a lovely afternoon sitting in the sun. We walked back towards the hotel and I quietly talked with him on the way about his month of chastity that had led up to this weekend. We had struck a deal that I wouldn't let him cum again until it was his birthday and that also during that time he would follow my rules. Each night he poured my bath for me and as I was feeling mean I decided that every time it was too hot or too cold it meant a penalty point. Over the month he had accumulated 5 penalties for this, 2 for forgetting to bring me my morning coffee and 1 for forgetting how many days of chastity he'd had already. Added to the two he had picked up over the weekend that meant 10 penalty points. He knew as well as I did that the rate of conversion was one point to one stroke of the cane. He's not a pain lover and so this was a genuine punishment worth avoiding and I noticed he was slowing his pace the closer we got to the hotel!

Once we arrived I had him strip once again so that all he wore was his chastity cage. Leaning him over the edge of the bed I secured his hands with a pair of handcuffs I then chained across the bed to the bed board. Using a length of rope I ran it between the legs at the foot of the bed so that it passed behind his knees so that he couldn't back away. I preferred for him to be secure but not completely immobile; it's so much more fun when they can squirm!

I am told my cane is a dragon cane and it has a turned handle made of mexican cocobolo which is smooth to the touch and feels sleek in the hand. It is matched to my other toys; a horsehair flogger, twin suede floggers and a rubber bungee flogger which were all made together in a custom order (see www.jacksfloggers.com). Running the shaft of my cane over his exposed rump I told him to count the strokes and that every one was a lesson. Slowly he counted up, each time flinching and trying hard not to move. Small raised welts began to appear in stripes and I made sure he had a matching set on each side! He thanked me for them and I ran my hand over them and between his legs. Even with his cage on he still gets turned on by sensation in that place just behind the ball sack but not quite at the anus where it feels bulky. I massaged him for a while so his attempts to get hard would be met with the pressure of the metal cage which has the effect of being pleasurable and painful at the same time.

Noticing the time I released him and had him fetch my make-up case and jewellery. We had reservations for dinner and the rest of his birthday treats would just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment