Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Dirty weekend part 6

Warning: contains extreme vanilla activity

We got up in the morning and packed away the evidence of the previous evening so as not to alarm the maid. I uncuffed my boy and put his chastity cage back on him, but not before we shared a long shower. The shower alone in the suite was about the size of my bathroom at home and was plenty big enough for two. It's so much nicer when someone else does all that lathering and scrubbing for you and I also like to make sure my boy is spotlessly clean. Seeing as we can't both squeeze into my shower at home we took some time to have a lot of kissing, caressing and giggling. I have decided that if we ever move house then I insist on a huuuuuuge shower.

Once we were clean, fresh and dressed we headed downstairs and to a local cafe for breakfast. Coffee. Cake. Contentment.

We took a stroll through the city and found ourselves at an art gallery and decided to take a look around. Whilst there I discovered that there was bondage art back in the Renaissance period. "Hope comforting Love in Bondage" by Meteyard was displayed and this small image does no justice at all to the full work.

We stopped for lunch, browsed some interesting shops and enjoyed the sunshine as we walked back towards the hotel. We stopped in a little canal-side bar for a birthday drink for my boy and watched the barges chug past.

Most of this time I was expecting a phone call which never materialised. On the list of activities for the weekend had been a surprise for my boy which had been weeks in the planning but had started to unravel the day before. Having confessed to fantasies about being Dommed by two women I had made enquiries into local pro-Dommes and had struck up conversation with one who was comfortable with the idea of a couple making a booking. We had planned out a rough idea of what to do and I had been planning to have him bound in the suite, waiting. With two days left to go I stopped receiving replies to mails. I phoned a few times. Left messages. Left text messages. With a few hours left to go I simply left a message saying there was no point in coming as I was far too irritated and it would be a waste of everyone's time.

Instead we had a lovely afternoon sitting in the sun with a cider in hand.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I wouldn't want anyone reading some extreme material unwittingly :)

    ReplyDelete