Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Dirty Weekend part 5

There's something about reclining in a luxurious bed with a nice wine and finely prepared cuisine that is quite a treat. I had threatened to make my boy answer the door in just his cuffs to receive our tray, but as fun as it would have been it probably would have raised all kinds of problems with the hotel. As it was a suite I simply had him kneel and wait in the bedroom and went to answer the door myself in my silk dressing gown. Oh my, did that young waiter blush! It perhaps was just a little too obvious that I didn't have anything on underneath. I don't think I've actually given a description as yet, but despite being just about to enter my thirties I have retained much the same build as I have had since high school. I am still a size 10 (that's a US 8 for my readers over the pond) and have been recently marvelling at my rapidly expanding bosom. When I was 21 I was a 30B - aka flat as a breadboard. I have had to completely replace all my lingerie in the last 6 months as I am now 34D and seemingly still growing. The ladies in my family started out flat and grew into the "gazungas" category, but I had always assumed that it was the effect of having children. I have none, but seem to be following the family trend. That poor waiter, probably in his late teens, was all clumsy and red faced as he sat down the tray, presumably noticing that my gown was only loosely tied.

Once the waiter was gone I called my boy to attend to the meal and pouring the wine. I can't remember exactly what film we watched as the selection was very poor. We spent most of it talking. What I like most about my boy is that he is intelligent and funny as well as wonderfully attentive. We made some plans for visiting some more of the city the next day and made idle chat.

After dinner I had him clear away the plates, tidy up and fetch my travel case. I took out the massage bar that he had bought as a present a few weeks earlier (for those who are interested see the Lush website) and told him I was feeling a little tense. I lay on my front and had him give me a massage, knowing full well how frustrating it would be. In order to give a good massage he needs to straddle my back which of course gives the illusion of pinning me down. The temptation would be there to take advantage of that fact, but what of the consequences? My boy is the strong and masculine type and could easily over-power me if the mood took him. That is why I appreciate his submission all the more and know he follows my commands because he desires to. It is also a small thrill to hear his little sighs of frustration from time to time as he does something insanely erotic to him, but without a way to release that energy. A few times I had to point out that there appeared to be something poking me in the back!

Once fully relaxed I felt almost ready to sleep. He was quite obviously more than alert and hoping for something more. When he entered his last stretch of chastity I told him his next opportunity to ask for relief would be on his birthday and he pointed out that it was just past midnight with a smile. I had to admire his keen but polite observation, but I decided that it wasn't his birthday until I woke up after a nice refreshing night's sleep. His disappointment was insufferably cute and so I told him he could choose his preferred way of trying to change my mind. Almost in an instant his eager mouth was between my legs once again trying to argue his case where words could not. I had no intention of letting him have a climax that night, but gently teased him that I could maybe be persuaded if he tried a little harder or licked a little deeper...

I'm not one of those lucky multi-orgasmic women. I have one or maybe two big ones during the one session. After the first it takes a much greater level of stimulation to induce the second. It was therefore quite some time before I even got close, but that didn't stop his mouth and hands all over my body trying desperately to convince me that I wanted to take him along with me. If I had been feeling crueller I would have ridden him slowly, but I doubted he could have resisted that level of stimulation for long. Instead I satisfied myself with smothering him, gently at first and then with more insistence. The control of breath-play has always been enticing to me and I know he finds it intensely stimulating also. Eventually I approached orgasm, informed him that I had absolutely no intention of letting him follow me, and then had a wonderfully satisfying climax.

Feeling quite warm and happy I had him cuddle into the back of me. We nest together quite nicely. I decided to leave him out of his chastity cage overnight to draw attention to the fact that he was in urgent need of release and had a completely naked female who he desired greatly resting against his body but had to resist for many hours yet. He drew the covers over us and arranged himself into a position where his cuffs wouldn't sit uncomfortably on me. He nuzzled into my neck and we fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment