Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

Dirty weekend

It's my boy's birthday and we are on a bus travelling to our weekend of luxury, decadence and debauchery in celebration. Whilst some Royals are getting hitched we will be making our own entertainment.

Last night I had to sort out my kit for travelling. Normally I'd have my boy pack for me but his presents are amongst the restraints. The case weighs somewhere around 30kg due to packing about 10m of chain plus all the carabiners and rings, about 16 padlocks of varying sizes, 2 sets of handcuffs, leather wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, posture collar, arm binder, leg binder... And that's before packing the cane, strap-on, floggers and other toys. Of course I could pack lighter but it would be much less fun.

Our coach has just pulled in for the last stop before we arrive. My boy is certainly getting nervous and excited all at once. He's had roughly 30 days of enforced chastity and is amusingly easy to torment. His steel cage is proving to be effective, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. It's not his birthday until tomorrow and even then there's no guarantee he'll get to climax. He's got to earn it first and there will be plenty more tease and denial before then!

So, I better get ready for disembarking soon. I am sure I will write more later when my boy is a little tied up.




No comments:

Post a Comment