Pages

Sunday 1 May 2011

Dirty weekend part 2

Unfortunately the internet gods conspired to prevent my updating sooner. I was also much distracted.

We arrived at our hotel and I left bringing in the baggage to my boy whilst I arranged for the key to our suite. I insist on high quality hotels when going away expressly for pleasure and find suites much more versatile to my needs. In this case the room was large and bright with a seating area partitioned from the bedroom where a quite impressively large bed sat centre stage. The bathroom was almost as large as my own livingroom and had an oversized roll top bath and separate monsoon shower.

I didn't however immediately intend to use the room. My boy had spent the last 4 weeks in lockup and I wasn't about to relieve him on arrival! Instead, we went shopping. We walked to Selfridges and I browsed the departments and he dutifully made helpful suggestions and appraisal of the options. I rather fell in love with a nice pair of Gucci shoes and without a word of complaint he took care of the transaction. They are made of black rubber which is glossy and sleek and sit comfortably. They are peep toe and flat which is almost a summer essential for me. Being 5ft 10 means I dwarf others easily in heels and nice flat shoes are surprisingly hard to find.

He carried my bags for me and we stopped to eat lunch. Sushi. I can't get enough of sushi and would eat it all day if I could. It provided much amusement waiting for dishes to come past on the conveyor (if you've never been I suggest going to Yo! Sushi) and making my boy wait until I found one I liked before he could eat his. I had dragon roll, tekka nigiri and mixed maki along with a green tea. Ordering drinks allowed my boy to make his first mistake as he ordered himself an Asahi beer without first asking permission to have alcohol. One.

After lunch we stopped by a jewellery shop to try find a new chain for the Key to My Property. The existing chain is poor quality and leaves residues on my skin now that I'm wearing it more or less constantly. There are two keys. One simply on a chain I wear under clothing when I need it to be hidden. The other I had my boy cut to shape to fit inside a heart shaped leopard print locket I found in a charity shop. There are no spares. Just two keys that only I have access to. If I am wearing one the other is safely stored at home so that at no time can he access it without my consent.

He does really have a head but we like our privacy
After selecting a suitably long gold chain we walked back to the hotel. Relaxing on the sofa in the suite I had my boy strip and fetch his collar and cuffs. I clicked the padlocks into place on the fastenings. I prefer locked straps to emphasise my ownership and remove any thought of an easy release. I chained his cuffs to his collar to stop him making any attempts to touch himself but still leave his hands some freedom. Kneeling on the floor I ordered him to massage my feet which were tired from our trip. He dutifully responded and rubbed with enthusiasm taking care to pay attention to both equally. I lost track of how long he performed his task but he did it well.

Then I ordered him to fetch the desk chair and place it in front of the bed. Sitting him down I took his arms behind the chair and secured them with a length of chain, again padlocked to the D-rings of the cuffs. From the middle of this I attached two further chains which led to the ankle cuffs. I brought his legs round the outside of the chair legs then pulled taught underneath. When connected to the chain his toes just touched the floor. Taking a ball gag and locking it in place also completed the ensemble and I smiled at my now totally helpless boy.

I took The Key from my locket and unlocked his metal cage. It was a little tight getting it off as his cock strained to become fully erect. Once teased free he was instantly standing proud and already leaking clear pre-cum. A couple of gentle strokes had him moaning blissfully, but I had no intention to relieve him just yet.

What happened then? I'll continue in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment