Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

August adventures

It's been quite a busy time for me recently and so I haven't been able to keep up to date with the blog. Fortunately it has been very good things that have been keeping me occupied.

I've been giving some consideration to a new plot for a short story that I plan to get started on soon. It concerns a successful businessman who considers himself to be quite in control who meets and falls for a young woman who teaches him that he can't always have what he wants. I started a short section of it already but have managed to misplace the file, but as soon as I find it I will post it up!

I've been shopping too, or rather I have been getting shopping done for me (much appreciated, young man). I'm awaiting delivery of a rather lovely pair of latex hotpants in... you guessed it... leopard print from Rubber55. I'm a big fan of latex and have had my eye on some leopard print pieces for a while to add to my wardrobe for going out to events. These will go rather nicely with my black latex catsuit from Westward Bound which has a rather cheeky cutaway section at the derrière. Hopefully I will find somewhere suitable to wear the whole ensemble out to in the near future.

In a more traditional matter I have been enjoying a new garter belt from StockingsHQ which has meant I have been able to wear all my favourite stockings more often. It is always rather fun spotting those men who know good lingerie when out and about when they spot my seams and give a knowing smile. I have no idea why they fell out of fashion.

And so on to the weekend. I have an evening of pampering to look forward to with champagne, chocolate, sumptuous bathing and a massage courtesy of an incredibly fine young gentleman. What more could a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment