Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Day 20

So my boy has been locked in his chastity device for around 20 days now. I don't count because firstly that's his job and secondly I'll let him out when I feel like it. As per a previous post we got this device custom made for him via a company based on China - Spices for Love. Now, flicking through their site there are a lot of photos from other companies and also badly photoshopped efforts, but in the section marked custom metal devices we found what we needed.

My boy is too big for most standard chastity cages. We broke the largest CB due to simple pressure from half suppressed erections and he just ended up irritated at all the ways it didn't work. Constantly filling the space meant it couldn't be cleaned properly and if I was anywhere near it would not go on at all. So off I sent him to do some research into custom pieces.

As you can it's very similar in design to a few metal devices done by other companies. The hinged ring was important for us as any ring he can slip over can be slipped back off with relative ease when locked. I don't plan on piercing him so this was my way of ensuring he isn't getting out. We got the measurements so the cage was just big enough to go on with ease and have space for some expansion for frustration purposes. The seller was helpful, payment could be made via PayPal and so avoid giving out card details and our total spend was dramatically less than from other sites.

We have had it 6 months now and in reasonably frequent use. There are no problems with quality, finish, durability or function. It is doing exactly what it's meant to do. I can get it on and off him without having to wait around and it's secure. The weight is a good reminder of who he belongs to and it does fit discreetly under clothing. He plays sports with it on too.

I am glad we took a chance on Spices For Love. It has worked out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment